“Are you looking for BOBOVR M2 Pro and confused about whether to buy it or not? Here we have discussed important BOBOVR M2 Pro reviews, which can help you decide whether it is the best choice for you or not.”
BOBOVR M2 Pro Battery Pack Head Strap for Oculus Quest 2,Magnetic Connection and Lightweight Design, 5200mah Replaceable Power Bank
M2pro is a battery-powered head strap built specifically for Quest2 by BOBOVR… A single battery pack may extend Quest2’s battery life by around 3 hours and supply up to 15 watts of quick charging power; an additional Type-c interface is designated for powering other devices (such as BOBOVR M2).
Why Did We Choose the BOBOVR M2 Pro?
Several reasons persuade us to choose BOBOVR M2 Pro Battery Pack Head Strap over others, but we have discussed a few of them for your convenience as they will help you make a quick decision.
It’s more comfortable because it is simple to install and adjustable. Its battery pack has a fast magnetic construction. The use of high-toughness polymer materials reduces the possibility of fracture.
Incredible Features Of BOBOVR M2 Pro Battery Pack Head Strap
1. Battery Strap for Quest2
M2pro is a battery-powered head strap created specifically for BOBOVR M2 Pro Battery Pack Head Strap. The BOBOVR design team improved the overall comfort and functionality of the head strap by optimizing several elements based on the original M2.
M2 strap is designed with a soft, skin-friendly, breathable leather in skin contact regions to enhance your invincible game spirit. It features a more balanced overall weight based on a multi-node adjustable design to maximize your comfort level.
2. Magnetic Quick-Release Design
The battery pack features a magnetic quick-release mechanism, allowing the battery to be detached and charged without interfering with the operation of Quest 2. Two packs of batteries hot swapping can result in an infinite battery life (the second battery needs to be purchased separately).
3. 5200mAh Battery Capacity
A single battery pack has a capacity of 5200 mAh. A single battery pack may extend Quest2’s battery life by around 3 hours and supply up to 15 watts of quick charging power; a Type-c interface is allocated for powering other accessories (such as BOBOVR F2).
4. Dedicated Battery Pack
The specialized battery pack is under 140g in weight, achieving weight balance both before and after. Compared to a standard power bank, it significantly lessens the burden on the head. Reduce head pressure with multi-point adjustment.
Pros and Cons of BOBOVR M2 Pro Battery Pack Head Strap
- Perfectly fits
- Easy to install
- Light Weight
- Constantly slip
- Less comfortable
Tips for Wearing BOBOVR M2 PRO Properly
Some of you are experiencing issues and claiming that BOBOVR M2 Pro Battery Pack Head Strap is not functioning properly. So, here are some tips to consider while installing M2 Pro.
- Take the M2 strap out of the container and discard the original Quest2 strap.
- Align and connect M2 and Quest2’s left and right connections.
- Connect the left and right connections.
- Use your fingers to squeeze the connecting left and right contacts up and down.
- Align M2 and Quest2’s left and right contacts.
- Rotate and adjust the M2 headrest knob to fit the size of your head.
How Do You Remove The Battery From An Oculus Controller?
You can remove the battery from an oculus controller by following these steps:
- Remove the controller’s battery cover by gently tugging on its bottom half until it comes loose.
- Pull the battery out of the controller’s bottom end until it comes loose and can be removed.
Replace the battery first if the controller stops working. If the controller still does not work after changing the battery, press down the Back Button and the Oculus Button (two round buttons) for roughly 15 seconds at the same time. A small light should blink on the controller, and it should re-pair by itself.
How Do You Know That When Your Oculus Quest Is Fully Charged?
If the LED is red (under 10 percent remaining), the battery is low. If it’s orange, it’s charging and has more than 10% of its capacity remaining. Finally, a green light indicates that the headset has received a full charge.
The headset is not charging if the light is not on when the cord is connected. While charging, make sure the LED light on the top of your headset is lighted. If the LED light is neither orange nor green, your headset is not charged properly.
Is There A Possibility? Not Bound By The Charging Cable BOBOVR M2 Pro?
Our design approach is to eliminate the charging cable’s shackles. BOBOVR M2 Pro employs a revolutionary replaceable modular battery that can be removed and charged at any time without disrupting regular operation. Even numerous battery packs may be swapped without interruption, allowing Quest2 to achieve eternal battery life.
Summarizing it up, this strap feels better balanced, but the back is always slipping up, sufficiently to produce a severe headache. The Oculus Elite strap is less comfortable, but it’s far more secure and doesn’t give me a headache.
There’s most likely a method to modify this to prevent slipping on the rear pleather portion. Aside from that, the strap is quite stylish as told in BOBOVR M2 Pro reviews. The battery pack is a terrific addition that significantly increases your playtime. It’s also simple to assemble!
You May Also Like:
- Is Oculus Guest All-in-One VR Gaming Headset 301-00170-01 Worth the Hype?
- How Can You Enjoy The Perfect VR Experience With HTC Vive Pro 2 Headset 99HASW001-00?
- How Advanced is the PlayStation VR – Marvel’s Iron Man Bundle 3004152?
- Why Does Oculus Quest 2 Advanced Virtual Reality Headset Is The Best Choice For Gaming?
- Why Does CNBEYOUNG Adjustable Head Strap for Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset Is The Best Head Strap?
- Why Are HTC Vive Deluxe Audio Strap(99HAMR001-00) Popular Among VR Players?
- Why CNBEYOUNG Adjustable Head Strap For Oculus Quest 2 Is Popular?
- How Orzero Adjustable Headband Compatible For Meta Quest 2 Is Best For Gaming?